Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) form a legally binding contract between you and Investmentals.com (“Investmentals”, “we” or “us”) with regard to your use of the Investmentals website (the “Site”).
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Site. By using or accessing the Site, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Site.
We may modify these Terms at any time and will post the modified Terms on this page, so please check them periodically. If you continue to use the Site after we post modifications to these Terms, you signify your acceptance of the modified Terms.
You must be over the age of eighteen (18) to use the Site. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Site.
In order to access certain features of the Site, you must register for an account with Investmentals (an “Investmentals Account”). When registering for an Investmentals Account, you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, email address, and other personal information.
You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process and maintain and promptly update your information as necessary. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Investmentals Account, and you must keep your account password secure.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site in a way that violates any applicable laws or regulations, interferes with the Site, or disrupts the use of the Site by other users.
The Site provides a range of services related to investments which are, however, NOT related to any sort of ability to purchase and sell investments.
In order to access our services, you may be required to provide additional information and documents, such as bank account details, proof of identity, and other financial information. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information as requested.
You acknowledge and agree that the services provided on the Site are not intended to provide financial, legal, or tax advice. You are solely responsible for making your own investment decisions based on your own research and due diligence.
Fees and Payments
You agree to pay the fees associated with the services you access on the Site. These fees may include transaction fees, subscription fees, and other fees associated with the use of the Site.
You agree that you are responsible for all fees and charges incurred in connection with your use of the Site, including all applicable taxes.
You authorize Investmentals to charge your credit card or other payment method on file for any fees or charges incurred in connection with your use of the Site.
You agree to keep your payment information up to date and accurate at all times.
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Investmentals, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
• If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this Site.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
• Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
• If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
• No right, title, or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Investmentals. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Limitation of Liability
INVESTMENTALS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Investmentals, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
The failure of Investmentals to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at info@Investmentals.com