The case studies are more than just a way of presenting data, it’s the best way to tell a story, specially in promoting your business. A good case study can provide an emotional perspective on what happened, how it happened, and why it matters for your organization. It’s about connecting your audience with what you are doing in the world and how their support helps you to succeed.
And as every business leader knows, success often comes from connecting with audiences that share your enthusiasm and enthusiasm in return. The case studies showcase study in shows how readers can take action after reading this article by telling someone they care about or creating content that they would find interesting or useful.
What are some examples of case studies?
Some case studies are:
- Sustained growth, or a drop in the unemployment rate.
- A profile of a company you admire, that your readers might not have heard of.
- Likewise, an idea you’ve had, but can’t figure out how to turn it into reality.
- How you started, where you are now and how you plan to continue.
So why should you write case studies?
You can write case studies to showcase the stories of your company, share an industry problem or challenge, show data, examine a strategy or an ideas that might have direct results for your organization. You can also use them to tell a story about what happened in the business or industry where your company operates. Additionally, you can use case studies to share the human side of your organization and the people that help make it run.
How does writing a case study help you?
Case studies give readers a better understanding of your company and how your products or services solve problems. They also showcase what makes you special or unique and why it’s important that readers connect with you. You can discuss the human side of your business and how it differs from other companies in industries, while also talking about where they operate and their story. One other thing, it’s one of the best ways to show readers how they can get involved with your business if they want to get more involved themselves.
You can use case studies for other purposes such as to tell your brand story, build an authoritative voice, reflect on what you’ve learned from your experiences, or tell how your organization came to exist. Case studies are also great for sharing how products were developed or what challenges were faced and overcome in the process.
Whatever the reason may be, you can find multiple uses for case study templates . Whether it is a single person profile or a multi-page corporate summary, you will find an abundance of free examples on different websites.
There are three main types of case studies:
- Single person profile. The single person profile is a new way to showcase your business, employee, or team and relate their story to the broader audience. They can also be used as an innovative marketing tool to attract new customers and existing ones.
- Corporate overview. The corporate overview gives the reader a better understanding of how the company functions on a larger scale, while still giving enough depth that the reader will not feel overwhelmed. It provides a clearer picture of what makes your business different from other businesses in your industry, highlighting the successes you’ve had thus far and where you plan to go in the future.
- The scientific method. This is a favorite for scientists and researchers of any kind, or anyone who works with research or data and wants to share what they’ve learned. They can be used as part of a new product roll-out, highlighting the results of a new technology in the marketplace, or sharing how you conducted your research on a daily basis.
Step-by-step Guide on How to write a great case study
Now that we have gone over what some examples of case studies are, then we need to take a quick look at the step-by-step Guide on how to write them. Let’s think about one of the best case studies that you have ever read so far.
- One of the first things to look at is whether the story is interesting and engaging enough that your audience will want to continue reading it. This will help them understand what you are trying to say and make your message come across more clearly. And remember, if they don’t like what they read then they won’t stick around—they may even try to find something else to do. So make sure your case study is worth their time.
- Next, take a look at how you want your readers to react after reading your case study. One of the most important parts of a case study is the connection it creates between your business and your audience. So if you want your readers to take action after they read this article, then you have to have a clear call to action.
- Finally, the best case studies tell a story that stands on its own. Don’t overdo it by filling it with research data or quotes from other people*. Keep in mind that every person will remember only about 60% of what they hear. So if you want someone to remember something, make sure you say it clearly, repeat yourself and provide plenty of supporting material for readers who may not be as familiar with your topic as others are.
We hope that you enjoyed our guide to writing a case study. Now that you know how to write a case study, get some practice by using the free resources on Enthusem.com . We also provide an abundance of case study examples to help you out. You can check out some of our writing examples or check out our case studies, and then start writing your own now!
If you need help with anything that we have not covered in this article, or if you are ready to experience the benefits of writing case studies , then get in touch with us today. Our professional team will be available for consultations at any time.